Finishing 1st part of the projectJuly 22, 2010 at 2:28 am | Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment
Checking and a lot of debugging resulted in some code changes.So a lot of a new reference files were added. Also, right now testing framework gained new ability to test the PToptimizer. I also struggled with a new found weird bug (TIFFOpen), this bug is not deterministic and if come out it just causing that one of the image isn’t created, and so the whole test fails. Some additional small changes might be needed in reference files (especially for parser). I also started to determining what functionality (what functions) need to be tested in function level testing framework and started designing this network (however it is still on very early phase). I will show some results of this issue soon.
Shortly main changes in the project:
- perl script for PToptimizer testing
- added reference files for PTroller, PTcrop, PTuncrop, PTtiff2psd and PToptimizer
- removed and/or added new and/or modified reference files for most of the tools
- some additional changes in test generation
- other changes like comments etc.